Established in 1992, Chemoquip is one of the largest “one stop shop” for laboratory equipment supplies in East and Central Africa, supplying to a number of different institutes and organizations, including: private labs, government labs, reach centers, pharmaceuticals, as well as food, dairy industries, amongst many more.
Have branches in Kenya, Zambia and Tanzania and are exporting to countries such as: Tanzania, Uganda, Malawi, Somalia and Rwanda.
Having outgrown Tally ERP, decision to move to SAP Business One and ACEteK was taken as it gave the best returns on investment.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities:
- Overreliance on Excel and duplication of work
- Limited reporting, limited functionality
- Needed CRM and workshop fully integrated with stocks and finance to better manage growth and satisfy customers
After: Value-Driven Results:
- Less business risk due to robust serialized inventory control
- Future-proofed technology investment that grows with business
- Improved performance visibility for sales team and better insight into overall company performance
- Better service tracking and delivery to customers
“ACEteK’s commitment to the project ensured that what we wanted as a return on our investment, was delivered within budget.”
Feroz Nawab – Director