Nairobi based Radbone Clark is a leading FMCG Distributor operating from 1994 and undertaking countrywide distribution of quality consumer products of leading international brands. With various new strategic partnerships and the need to spearhead its market entry plans, there was a strong need to improve and adopt to tried and tested technology to help run the business better.
Radbone Clark have a well-developed and enviable customer base which includes leading supermarket chains, Independent Supermarkets, wholesalers, forecourts, pharmacies, hospitals and retailers. They also provide services to NGO’s viz. World Vision, MEDS among others.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities:
- Disintegrated systems resulting in delayed access to accurate data
- Inefficiency in forecasting and tracking inventory
- Local reliable 24/7 support
After: Value-Driven Results:
- Improved forecasting & inventory demand planning
- Reduced lost opportunities & delivery time
- Acting faster to market demands & trends
- Better management pricing, promotions, targets & credit exposure
“We are now able to see which products are fast moving thus giving us a better idea of which inventories to keep and vice versa. SAP Business One has given us a clearer picture of our inventories”
Rajen Patel – Director