ACEteK has Real Estate Industry Domain Knowledge & Customer References for SAP Business One ERP
Manage, develop and grow your property portfolios from one single system
SAP® Business One for Real Estate provides enterprise solutions that span the project and property life cycle to help increase your visibility into everything from timelines to bottom lines
Single Integrated System for Financials, CRM, Service and Property Management
SAP Business One covers the full spectrum from the basics of rent collection, integrated accounting and customer relationship management to strategic asset management for property / real estate portfolios.
It offers fully integrated and real-time debtors, creditors, cash book, general ledger and financial reporting. Its extensive scope includes rent collection, space management, lease management, facilities / maintenance management, customer relationship management (CRM), asset register, budgets and asset management. On an operational level, it ensures that the right amounts are billed and collected at the right time. On a strategic level, key performance and investment indicators are highlighted.
Designed around the business processes of successful property organisations. The processes range from a day-to-day operational, through ad hoc / periodic, to the strategic level processes in the bottom section of the menu.
- Automated billing from lease agreements.
- Sophisticated operating cost apportioning using distribution rules.
- Electronic capture and billing of electricity and water costs.
- Calculate and bill turnover-based rental.
- Bulk email of tenant statements.
- Send SMS’s to tenants, suppliers etc. via integration with SMS Gateway
- Easy CRM integration with MS Outlook for updating of contacts, calendar items, tasks and sending emails.
- Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to manage ad hoc tasks/issues and actions of a non-facilities management nature.
- Service management is used to managing cases with all stakeholders including tenants, owners, suppliers, prospective tenants and visitors to properties.)
- Operations Portal for remote capture of issues and utility meter readings
- Customer Portal for tenants to raise service requests
- Automated accounting for fees and commissions in the books of the managing agent.
- Fully customisable report writer for Income Statements and Balance Sheets.
- Consolidation of Multiple companies data
- Comprehensive facilities management, including – recording of jobs, generating quote requests and orders, and order to invoice matching.
- Powerful reconciliations of cash books, tenant deposits, expenses to recoveries, unmatched work orders, etc.
- High level key performance indicators with drill-down capabilities.
- Comprehensive budget and projection tools with no limitations, but with controls for finalised and revised budgets.
- Analyse risks and opportunities of your property portfolio from a strategic level.
- The utilisation of Microsoft’s SQL Server database ensures data integrity, scalability and unlimited number of users, automated roll-back of failed transactions.
- Advanced credit control, including automated late payment interest and penalty charging and letters of demand.
- Tight control of space and leases supported by comprehensive schedules i.e. tenancy, vacancy, diary, check lists etc.
- Electronic payment of commissions, suppliers, landlords etc.
- Advanced Accounts Payable functionality including open-item, order matching and direct recovery of operating costs from tenants.
- Generate cash flow statements and rent rolls at any stage for any period range.
- Automatic calculation and billing of commissions, management fees, bank charge recoveries and interest on overdrawn accounts.
- Totally integrated and real-time General Ledger.
- Powerful special journal facility for recurring, reversing or importing batches.
- Generate inter-company loan accounts.
- Easily determine replacement cost values and manage insurance.
- Import bank statements electronically for Cash Book Reconciliations.
- Integrated Asset Register with automatic generation of depreciation, scrapping and disposal transactions.
- Facilitates methodical approach to new business opportunities emanating from existing tenants, prospective tenants, brokers, landlords and the properties themselves.
- Monitor trading turnover patterns, comparable trading densities and automatically calculate turnover-based rental.
- Advanced security controls with flexibility to ensure that users have the necessary level of access to the required processes and properties.
- Integrated document management for storage of documents/pictures.
RELATED CASE STUDIES
WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO NEXT?
- SAP Business One for Wholesale & Distribution
- SAP Business One for Food and Beverage
- SAP Business One for Industrial Machinery and Components
- SAP Business One for Field Sales and Service Automation
- SAP Business One for Retail
- SAP Business One for Multi-site
- SAP Business One for Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- SAP Business One for Metal Processing
- SAP Business One for Medical Devices and Components
- SAP Business One for High-Tech and Electronics
- SAP Business One for Packaging
- SAP Business One for Plastics Processing
- SAP Business One for Engineering and Construction
- SAP Business One for Professional Services
- SAP Business One for Mining
- SAP Business One for Real Estate