Best Practises for packaging Industry with SAP Business One ERP help run a Business better
PACKAGING INDUSTRY: NEW ERP SYSTEMS OPTIMIZE PRODUCTION AND SUPPLY CHAIN
Packaging must fulfill numerous official regulations, including ISO standards. At the same time, packaging must be cost-effectively available in the right place at the right time—while meeting the latest industry standards. Companies in the packaging industry need ERP systems that allow more efficient production and supply chain management (SCM), while enabling them to react rapidly to new standards and requirements.
New, Sustainable Packaging Requires Rapid Modifications to Production Processes
Packaging, as well as its contents, must meet the demands of customers and vendors. The current trend is toward environmentally sustainable solutions, like shelf-ready packaging solutions (shelf-ready packaging printed with advertising), bioplastics, or self-adhesive linerless labels. Trends and technical changes must be rapidly implemented in order for companies to remain competitive. A flexible ERP system takes into account all these factors and helps save on production and supply chain costs.
Overseeing ISO Standards and Production Processes with SAP Business One for Packaging Industry
SAP Business One for Packaging Industry expands SAP Business One to include industry-specific functions like officially regulated business processes. It also supports packaging companies in creating more efficient and flexible production, logistics and supply chain management processes.
The Benefits of SAP Business One for Packaging Industry:
- ISO compliance (functional) through
- Quality assurance all along the supply chain
- Comprehensive documentation (version, revision, drawing, batch and serial numbers)
- APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling) for group, individual and alternative resources (machinery, tools, personnel), in order to optimize capacity and productivity
- Convenient cost calculation per article, production order and batch; flexible multi-level margin calculation, etc.
- Easy integration of subsystems like CAD/PLM, machinery (PLC), pattern optimization, etc.
WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO NEXT?
- SAP Business One for Wholesale & Distribution
- SAP Business One for Food and Beverage
- SAP Business One for Industrial Machinery and Components
- SAP Business One for Field Sales and Service Automation
- SAP Business One for Retail
- SAP Business One for Multi-site
- SAP Business One for Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- SAP Business One for Metal Processing
- SAP Business One for Medical Devices and Components
- SAP Business One for High-Tech and Electronics
- SAP Business One for Packaging
- SAP Business One for Plastics Processing
- SAP Business One for Engineering and Construction
- SAP Business One for Professional Services
- SAP Business One for Mining
- SAP Business One for Real Estate