SAP Business One ERP High-tech and Electronics Industry Specific Experience & Solutions from ACEteK offer better Returns
HIGH-TECH AND ELECTRONICS INDUSTRIES: STAY COMPETITIVE WITH FLEXIBLE ERP SYSTEMS
High-tech products and electronic articles are subject to numerous regulatory standards, including specific ISO standards. When it comes to electronic devices, consumers must be able to use them reliably and unrestricted for long periods of time. Companies in this industry need IT systems that improve business processes, production processes and supply chain management (SCM), while taking into account industry-specific requirements.
High-Tech and Electronics Industry Must React Quickly to Trends
At conferences and trade shows like the CeBIT or CES, wearables are an increasingly important topic. These devices are networked, worn on the body and transmit values including vital statistics. Various industry branches are currently developing these for a variety of application areas. A recent Fortune survey carried out at the CES, however, revealed that improved battery technology is much more important to customers than, for example, new electronic devices. In order to accommodate these market developments, companies from the high-tech and electronics industries need efficient and flexible ERP systems that allow them to rapidly adjust their production and business processes.
Optimize Production and SCM with SAP Business One for High-Tech & Electronics
SAP Business One for High-Tech & Electronics is based on SAP Business One and expands the solution by adding industry-specific functions. The various modules facilitate and expedite production and other business processes and provide a comprehensive project overview. In addition, they provide background and information to enable ISO standards and GMP guidelines to be more effectively fulfilled.
The Benefits of SAP Business One for High-Tech & Electronics:
- Supports legal ISO standards through
- Quality assurance all along the supply chain
- Comprehensive documentation (version, revision, drawing, batch and serial numbers)
- Flexible production of variants and alternatives to articles, bills of materials or work schedules for different processes like prototyping, zero series production and series production
- APS for group, individual and alternative resources (machinery, tools, staff) in order to increase capacity and productivity
- Easy integration of subsystems like CAD/PLM, machinery (PLC), pattern optimization, etc
WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO NEXT?
- SAP Business One for Wholesale & Distribution
- SAP Business One for Food and Beverage
- SAP Business One for Industrial Machinery and Components
- SAP Business One for Field Sales and Service Automation
- SAP Business One for Retail
- SAP Business One for Multi-site
- SAP Business One for Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
- SAP Business One for Metal Processing
- SAP Business One for Medical Devices and Components
- SAP Business One for High-Tech and Electronics
- SAP Business One for Packaging
- SAP Business One for Plastics Processing
- SAP Business One for Engineering and Construction
- SAP Business One for Professional Services
- SAP Business One for Mining
- SAP Business One for Real Estate