Agri Evolve Ltd is a Social Enterprise working with farmers in Uganda to achieve higher yields, better quality, effective marketing so that farmers improve their productivity, increase income and profitability for themselves, their families, and their communities.
Smallholder farmers in Uganda, and throughout Africa, struggle to provide food, and income for their families, and yet the potential is substantial. They hope to play a small part in enabling farmers to develop the potential, and to farm in a profitable and sustainable way. Presently their main activity is in the coffee sector, but they also work with beekeepers and are looking to become involved in other areas of farming.
Before: Challenges and Opportunities:
- Challenges in making decisions relating to purchasing and sales
- Disparate systems made it difficult to manage data
- Time consuming reporting
- Scalability of previous system not up to the mark
After: Value-Driven Results:
- improved process efficiency – We can now trace our products back to their source of origin in seconds, which enable to monitor the foods quality in transparency in between the whole foods industry chain
- We improved User efficiency and user experience reducing the system response time by 80% in the logins of the users and reports generation
- Improved forecasting effectiveness and better purchase decisions
“The Management and Control of inventories has empowered us to make real-time decisions while creating strategies that have enabled the company to considerably increase sales by product line.”
Jonny Rowland- Director Agri Evolve Ltd